IMPORTANT! YOUR ACCESS TO THIS WEBSITE IS SUBJECT TO LEGALLY BINDING TERMS AND CONDITIONS. CAREFULLY READ ALL OF THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE PROCEEDING. ACCESSING THIS WEBSITE IS THE EQUIVALENT OF YOUR SIGNATURE AND INDICATES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND THAT YOU INTEND TO BE LEGALLY BOUND BY THEM. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, PLEASE LEAVE THIS WEBSITE NOW.
This Web Site Legal Terms and Disclaimer (the “Agreement”) is an agreement between you (“You”) and Trend Builder Inc. (the “Company”). “We” and “Us” means both You and the Company. The effective date of this Agreement is when You accept or are deemed to accept this Agreement in accordance with the procedure set out in this Agreement.
You hereby consent that this electronic Agreement shall be the equivalent of a written paper agreement between Us.
1. Ownership And Copyright. You acknowledge that any and all information, content, reports, data, databases, graphics, interfaces, web pages, text, files, software, product names, company names, trade-marks, logos and trade names contained on this web site (collectively the “Content”) including the manner in which the Content is presented or appears and all information relating thereto, are the property of their respective owners as indicated, the Company or its licensors, as the case may be.
2. Permitted Use. The Company hereby grants to You a personal, non-transferable and non-exclusive license to access, read and download one copy of the Content.
3. Restrictions On Use. You agree that You will not:
(i) distribute the Content for any purpose including without limitation compiling an internal database, redistributing or reproduction of the Content by the press or media or through any commercial network, cable or satellite system; or
(ii) create derivative works of, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, adapt, translate, transmit, arrange, modify, copy, bundle, sell, sub-license, export, merge, transfer, adapt, loan, rent, lease, assign, share, outsource, host, publish, make available to any person or otherwise use, either directly or indirectly, the Content in whole or in part, in any form or by any means whatsoever, be they physical, electronic or otherwise. You shall not permit, allow or do anything that would infringe or otherwise prejudice the proprietary rights of the Company or its licensors or allow any third-party to access the Content. The restrictions set out in this Agreement shall not apply to the limited extent the restrictions are prohibited by applicable law.
(iii) post, transmit through or otherwise make available on or through the web site: any material that violates or infringes in any way upon the rights of others, that is either unlawful, defamatory, obscene, abusive, profane, vulgar, sexually explicit, racist, threatening, hateful or otherwise objectionable or that encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law.
4. License To Use Your Information. With the exception of personal information, You hereby grant to the Company the perpetual, unlimited, royalty-free, world wide, non-exclusive, irrevocable, transferable license to run, display, copy, reproduce, publish, bundle, distribute, market, create derivative works of, adapt, translate, transmit, arrange, modify, sub-license, export, merge, transfer, loan, rent, lease, assign, share, outsource, host, make available to any person or otherwise use, any information or other content You provide on or through this web site or which is sent to the Company by e-mail or other correspondence, including without limitation, any ideas, concepts, inventions, know-how, techniques or any intellectual property contained therein, for any purpose whatsoever. The Company shall not be subject to any obligations of confidentiality regarding any such information unless specifically agreed by the Company in writing or required by law. You represent and warrant that you have the right to grant the license set out above.
YOU MAY ACCESS, CORRECT AND DELETE YOUR OWN PERSONAL INFORMATION STORED BY COMPANY AND THIRD PARTIES BY CONTACTING US IN WRITING.
6. Limitations on Liability and Disclaimers.
THERE IS NO GUARANTEE THAT PERSONAL INFORMATION AND TRANSACTIONS ON THIS WEB SITE OR ON THE INTERNET WILL BE MAINTAINED CONFIDENTIAL AND SECURE. THE USE OF THIS WEB SITE AND THE CONTENT IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND THE COMPANY ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY PERTAINING TO THE CONTENT, YOUR USE OF THE WEB SITE OR THE RECEIPT, STORAGE, TRANSMISSION OR OTHER USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION.
This web site and its Content are not to be construed as a form of promotion or an offer to sell any product or service. This web site may contain links to other sites. The Company does not assume responsibility for the accuracy or appropriateness of the information, data, opinions, advice, or statements contained at such sites, and when You access such sites, You are doing so at Your own risk. In providing links to the other sites, the Company is in no way acting as a publisher or disseminator of the material contained on those other sites and does not seek to monitor or control such sites. A link to another site should not be construed to mean that the Company is affiliated or associated with same. THE COMPANY DOES NOT RECOMMEND OR ENDORSE ANY OF THE CONTENT, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY HYPER-LINKS TO OR CONTENT FOUND, ON OTHER WEB SITES. The mention of another party or its product or service on this web site should not be construed as an endorsement of that party or its product or service.
The Company will not be responsible for any damages You or any third-party may suffer as a result of the transmission, storage or receipt of confidential or proprietary information that You make or that You expressly or implicitly authorize the Company to make, or for any errors or any changes made to any transmitted, stored or received information.
You are solely responsible for the retrieval and use of the Content. You should apply Your own judgment in making any use of any Content, including, without limitation, the use of the information as the basis for any conclusions.
THE CONTENT MAY NOT BE ACCURATE, UP TO DATE, COMPLETE OR UNTAMPERED, AND IS NOT TO BE RELIED UPON.
THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED FOR EDUCATIONAL AND INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND SHOULD NOT BE INTERPRETED AS A RECOMMENDATION FOR ANY SPECIFIC PRODUCT OR SERVICE, USE OR COURSE OF ACTION. THE CONTENT ON THIS WEB SITE IS NOT INTENDED TO BE USED AS A SUBSTITUTE OF ANY KIND FOR PROFESSIONAL ADVICE. IT IS YOUR DUTY TO OBTAIN PROFESSIONAL ADVICE FROM A QUALIFIED PROFESSIONAL TO MEET YOUR PARTICULAR NEEDS. YOU SHOULD NOT ACT OR RELY ON ANY OF THE CONTENT WITHOUT SEEKING ADVICE OF A QUALIFIED PROFESSIONAL.
SOME OF THE CONTENT ON THIS WEBSITE MAY CONTAIN MEDICAL AND HEALTH INFORMATION. SUCH INFORMATION IS FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND IS NOT TO BE USED OR CONSTRUED AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE, DIAGNOSIS OR TREATMENT.
EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED IN THIS AGREEMENT, THIS WEB SITE AND ALL CONTENT, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND SOFTWARE ON THIS WEB SITE OR MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS WEB SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, GUARANTEES OR CONDITIONS, OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES AS TO UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE OPERATION, AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, CURRENTNESS, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, LEGALITY, SUITABILITY, PRIVACY, SECURITY, MERCHANTABILITY, QUALITY, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR THOSE ARISING OUT OF A COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE.
IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS, LICENSORS, SUPPLIERS, OR THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS OR EMPLOYEES BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, AGGRAVATED, ECONOMIC OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, HOWSOEVER CAUSED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO: DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF USE, LOST PROFITS OR LOST SAVINGS, EVEN IF THE COMPANY OR ANY OF ITS LAWFUL AGENTS OR EMPLOYEES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR CLAIM.
IN NO EVENT WILL COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS, LICENSORS, SUPPLIERS, OR THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS OR EMPLOYEES, BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OR LOSSES RESULTING FROM: VIRUSES, DATA CORRUPTION, FAILED MESSAGES, TRANSMISSION ERRORS OR PROBLEMS; TELECOMMUNICATIONS SERVICE PROVIDERS; LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY WEB SITES; THE INTERNET BACKBONE; PERSONAL INJURY; THIRD-PARTY CONTENT, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES; DAMAGES OR LOSSES CAUSED BY YOU, OR YOUR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, AGENTS OR SUBCONTRACTORS; LOSS OF USE OR LACK OF AVAILABILITY OF FACILITIES INCLUDING COMPUTER RESOURCES, ROUTERS AND STORED DATA; THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEB SITE OR THE CONTENT; ANY OTHER WEB SITE ACCESSED TO OR FROM THIS WEB SITE; OR EVENTS BEYOND THE REASONABLE CONTROL OF THE COMPANY, EVEN IF THE COMPANY OR ANY OF ITS LAWFUL AGENTS, OR EMPLOYEES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR CLAIM.
THE COMPANY ASSUMES NO OBLIGATION TO UPDATE THE CONTENT ON THIS SITE. THE CONTENT ON THIS SITE MAY BE CHANGED WITHOUT NOTICE TO YOU. THE COMPANY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CONTENT OR INFORMATION THAT YOU MAY FIND UNDESIRABLE OR OBJECTIONABLE. THE COMPANY DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY FOR UNAUTHORIZED USE OR REPRODUCTION OF ANY PORTION OF THE WEB SITE. ACCESSING THE CONTENT FROM TERRITORIES WHERE IT MAY BE ILLEGAL IS PROHIBITED.
7. Termination. This Agreement is effective until terminated by the Company, with or without cause, in the Company’s sole and unfettered discretion. The Company may terminate this Agreement without notice to You if You fail to comply with any of its terms. Any such termination by the Company shall be in addition to and without prejudice to such rights and remedies as may be available to the Company, including injunction and other equitable remedies.
The disclaimers, limitations on liability, ownership, termination, interpretation, Your license to the Company, Your warranty and the indemnity provisions of this Agreement shall survive the termination or expiry of this Agreement.
8. Indemnity. You agree at all times to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Company, its agents, suppliers, affiliates and their respective directors and employees against all actions, proceedings, costs, claims, damages, demands, liabilities and expenses whatsoever (including legal and other fees and disbursements) sustained, incurred or paid by the Company directly or indirectly in respect of:
(i) any information or other content You provide on or through this web site or by e-mail or other correspondence; or
(ii) Your use or misuse of the Content or this web site, including without limitation infringement claims .
9. Governing Law. The Company, this web site and the Content (excluding linked web sites or content) are physically located within the Province of Ontario, Canada. This Agreement will be governed by the laws of the Province of Ontario and the federal laws of Canada and shall be treated in all respects as an Ontario contract, without reference to the principles of conflicts of law. In the event of a dispute, We agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Ontario courts. We expressly exclude the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods, and the International Sale of Goods Act (Ontario) R.S.O. 1990, CHAPTER I.10, as amended, replaced or re-enacted from time to time. You agree to waive any right You may have to: (i) a trial by jury; and (ii) commence or participate in any class action against Company related to this web site, the Content, Services, or this Agreement and, where, applicable, You also agree to opt out of any class proceedings against Company or its licensors. We have required that this Agreement and all documents relating thereto be drawn-up in English. If there is any inconsistency or ambiguity between the English version and the Serbian version, the English version shall prevail.
10. Interpretation. The division of this Agreement into sections and the insertion of headings are for convenience of reference only and shall not affect the construction or interpretation of this Agreement. In this Agreement, words importing the singular number include the plural and vice versa, words importing gender include all genders; and words importing persons include individuals, sole proprietors, partnerships, corporations, trusts and unincorporated associations.
11. Amendment and Waiver. The Company reserves the right, in its discretion, to amend this Agreement at any time by posting amendments on this web site. You are responsible for periodically reviewing the amendments on this web site and You are deemed to be aware of such amendments. If You do not agree to the amended terms and conditions, You shall immediately stop using this web site. Access to this web site or use of this web site after any amendments have been posted shall constitute Your acknowledgement and acceptance of the amended terms and conditions. No supplement, modification or amendment to this Agreement and no waiver of any provision of this Agreement shall be binding on the Company unless executed by the Company in writing. No waiver of any of the provisions of this Agreement shall be deemed or shall constitute a waiver of any other provision (whether or not similar) nor shall such waiver constitute a continuing waiver unless otherwise expressly provided. Registration may be required for the use of certain portions of the web site. Your registration shall not impose any duty on us to provide any particular service to you. If the terms of any of the Company’s registration agreement conflict with these terms and conditions, the registration agreement shall govern. Your User Identity (your username and password) will be your identity for purposes of interacting with the web site and other users through the web site.
12. Severability. Any provision of this Agreement which is held by a court of competent jurisidiction to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable in such jurisdiction shall, as to that jurisdiction, be ineffective to the extent of such illegality, invalidity or unenforceability and shall otherwise be enforced to the maximum extent permitted by law, all without affecting the remaining provisions of this Agreement or affecting the legality, validity or enforceability of such provision in any other jurisdiction.
13. Notices. The Company may give notices to users of the web site, at its option, by posting a message on the web site, by electronic or conventional mail or by any other means by which users obtain actual knowledge thereof. Notices by users to the Company must be given by electronic mail or by registered mail. Notices to the Company by electronic mail must be sent to [email protected] Notices to the Company by conventional mail must be sent to: Trend Builder Inc.,
77 Gerrard St W # 1004,Toronto, On, M5G, 2A1, Canada. Notices by a user to The Company will not change the terms and conditions unless the change is expressly accepted in writing by an authorized officer of Trend Builder Inc.
If you believe that copyright in a work has been infringed and is accessible on this web site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide the Company with the following information by written notice at e-mail m[email protected]: identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed; identification of the allegedly infringing material on the web site that is requested to be removed; your name, address and daytime telephone number, and an e-mail address if available, so that someone from the Company may contact you if necessary; a statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted work is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the signatory is the owner or is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive copyright right that is allegedly infringed; and an electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner or someone authorized on the owner’s behalf to assert infringement of copyright and to submit the statement. The Company reserves the right to remove any posted submission which infringes the copyright of any person under the laws of any jurisdiction upon receipt of such a statement.
14. Enurement. This Agreement shall enure to the benefit of and be binding upon each of Us and our respective successors and permitted assigns. You acknowledge having read this Agreement before accepting it, having the authority to accept this Agreement and having received a copy of this Agreement.
© 2013 Trend Builder Inc. 77 Gerrard St W # 1004,Toronto, On, M5G, 2A1, Canada. Pudlica.com are the trade-mark(s) of Trend Builder Inc.